Mobberley Methodist Church - Welcome
On the 9th August 1882 the new chapel in Faulkners Lane was opened.
Mobberley Methodist Church forms part of the Alderley Edge and Knutsford Methodist Circuit which is situated in a rural North East Cheshire.
Alderley Edge is the larger church in the east of the circuit, sheltering under the edge, a natural sandstone ridge standing on the Cheshire plain. Knutsford, a thriving market town, is at the western end.
Around the two town centres, the circuit included the village chapels of Mottram St Andrew, Mobberley, Snelson and Plumley, along with the Welcome Cafe Church in Longridge, Knutsford.
Our Circuit Mission Statement
Developing Our Calling through Whole Life Discipleship
Link to the Alderley Edge & Knutsford Methodist Circuit https://www.aeandkcircuit.com/